Hey there. 🙂
Welcome to GrowConscious.com
I’m Ankit Yadav and this is my blog.
I am a just-finished-college, don’t-want-to-do-boring-job kind of a person. A personal growth enthusiast and rebel of social norms are the best ways to describe me.
Warning: There’s a lot of information. You could end up liking me. 😉
Is GrowConscious right for You?
If you love to sit on a rock and ponder over life changing questions as below, then you’ve come to the right place —
- What does life mean and what is your role in it?
- How can you build a life that actually means something?
- How can you touch other peoples’ lives and make a positive difference?
- How can you break free of mediocrity (end your dead end meaningless job and work on something you actually care about)?
- How can you become the best human being you’re capable of becoming?
Yes, I think of these questions often. I am interested in your content. (Click to sign up.)
What is GrowConscious all about?
GrowConscious is exactly what the name suggests.
“Growing conscious in life.”
It’s about making conscious choices to improve your life, to not do what everybody else is doing and to find your own path.
It’s about finding the courage to fight for your dreams and create a positive life that holds true meaning to you.
It’s about searching for your true nature within and letting it shine to help others find their own.
It’s about raising your awareness through conscious and deliberate intention.
Stop stealing my thoughts and add me to your list. I want regular blog updates. (Click to sign up now.)
What to expect from GrowConscious?
Here’s what you can expect from me and this site.
- Building your dream life is a long term deal. It requires patience, perseverance and a high tolerance for failure. It is NOT a quick fix. So if you’re “I want a shortcut solution to all my problems” kind of a person, this isn’t the blog for you. Feel free to leave.
- I prefer quality over quantity. So I won’t bombard you with new posts each day. But when you do get an update, rest assured it holds original valuable insight(s).
- Growing conscious is not merely about reading different ideas. You need to take an active part in your own growth. Else this site would be another useless addition to your bookmarks.
- As you may notice, there’s not a lot of content currently. That’s because GrowConscious is still a toddler. Heck, I just bumped my head in the wall. 😛
- If your crazy matches my crazy, we can merge our craziness together. That’d be dangerous but also cool. 😀
You like GrowConscious. What should you do next?
SUBSCRIBE (If you haven’t already).
It puts you in my email list and you receive blog updates and post notifications.
I also have a FREE GIFT FOR YOU when you subscribe. My way of saying thank you. 🙂
And who knows, with time you and I could become friends for life. 🙂